What do you think about the following solutions?

How To Be Happy Right Now

In this article I'm going to talk about the number one thing I hear from most people who want to change their lives... happiness. I hear it all the time, "if only I was happy." Or "once I have this I'll be happy." This is the wrong way to live life. You must be happy right now. Let me explain what I mean.

If you have read any of my articles you know that your thoughts are the most important thing to you. If this is your first article of mine, welcome, and now you know that what you think is the most important thing in your life. So in order to be happy, all you have to do is... be happy!

Our thoughts affect our every behavior, and in turn that behavior affects our every action. One of my favorite all time quotes is by Bruce Lee, "what you think is what you shall become." This is the truest statement I've ever read. I know this because this is the mantra on how I live my life.

Before I found out how important your thoughts are and that they really define who you are, I was the most negative, unhappy person in the world. I would always be telling myself I'll be happy when I get this or that. But I never made a conscious effort to just be happy. When I started learning more and more about this topic I started implementing it into my life and I made changes so fast in still surprises me to this day!

I made a conscious effort to just be happy, no matter what was going on around me. Instead of telling myself that I was unhappy all the time, I just started telling myself that I was happy. And it worked! Sure I had my bad days just like anybody else, but for the most part I was the happiest I had ever been. Just by changing this one thing in my life... my thoughts!

In this day and age it's very easy to become negative. You may already be extremely negative, hopefully not. Now the thing you must understand is that if you aren't happy right now, you still won't be happy if you had all your problems in the world solved. Sure that's hard to believe, but it's true. You must be happy and grateful right now, no matter what is going on. Make a conscious effort to be happy right now and watch your life change before your eyes!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8106532

No comments:

Post a Comment